By now you’ve probably heard how wonderful coconut oil can be for your health, inside and out. Whether you use it in cooking, consume it raw, or add it to your beauty regimen, the benefits are priceless. Here at Salted Rock bath Co, coconut oil is used in many of our products. It’s used in all of our soaps. Here’s a few reasons why..
Coconut oil is a powerful moisturizer. It’s naturally antibacterial and antifungal. Coconut oil is a wonderful way to hydrate dry, flaky skin. Studies show it can penetrate the hair shaft making it ideal for fixing dry or brittle strands. Why use products with nasty chemicals when you can get better results with an all natural solution? Coconut oil is even used for oral hygiene. Yes, you can use it for healthier teeth and gums. Priceless, right?
You can and will notice a difference when you switch over to products made with coconut oil after about three days of use. We have many customers who can feel the difference after only one use…it’s that great. If you’d like to try it out, you can buy it at any local grocer or whole foods store. You can slather it on all by itself for super soft skin. If your prone to breakouts, you may want to opt to use it within a product. We have many here that are great for all skin types.
Here are a few other great uses for coconut oil:
- It supports healthy thyroid function
- Studies show it’s a natural SPF4 sunscreen
- Is said to help speed weight loss when consumed on a regular basis
- It can be used as a natural lotion for babies sensitive skin
- Aids cold sores (one reason why we use it in our lip balms)
- Helps control frizzy hair
- Said to lighten age spots and to be anti-aging
- Help prevent stretch marks on your baby belly by using daily
- Aids in the treatment of psoriasis and eczema
- When consumed, helps boost brain function and gives you a natural burst of energy.
So if you didn’t already know, now you do. Coconut oil is a definite must have for health conscious people. Add it to your life in one way, or all, and feel the difference all natural can make. 🙂